Thursday, March 02, 2006

the weather outside is frightful

and I don't have a fireplace.

Today went really well. It was a lesson on Civil War battles. They were curious about things like bonesaws and digging bodies up to rebury them. Everyone loves that stuff.

I only got up the gumption to write something for 2 reasons:

1) Because I want to complain about having to go to class from 3:20-7 because it suuuucks.

2) It's my mom's birthday and I wanted to send a shout-out! Happy birthday Mom! She's mphmphmm years old. That was her holding her hand over my mouth. Now that she took her hand away, I can tell you that she's over 500 years old. She's actually a Biblical patriarch, and has 800 children. Ha ha just kidding. It doesn't matter how old she is, since she is a beautiful and caring person at any age. Awwwwww................ (Mom--send money)

I don't want to go to class! Maybe there will be an avalanche so I don't have to go. Or God will finally decide to mete out final justice and this whole place will be destroyed with a single bolt of lightning. Or maybe a giant pencil or book. That would be more fitting.

5 Comments:

At March 04, 2006 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 04, 2006 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment is from Lory's mom. Thanks, daughter dear, for remembering my birthday and making me famous by including me on your blog. Don't forget that my age is celebrated in a Beatles' song; how special is that?

 
At March 04, 2006 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For really fun history that kids adore try "Horrible Histories".

 
At March 04, 2006 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great that you're posting again, NOST. Can I call you that? Anyway, your blog is hilarious, and I think you get it from your parents. In fact, I'm pretty sure you get it from your parents. Kudos.

Bill

 
At March 06, 2006 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually Mom is only 498. Our mantra is "Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm 564." Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home